7shifts is a cloud-based labor management platform designed for the restaurant industry. We provide enormous value to restaurant owners – from independent establishments to large franchises – by helping restaurant operators create schedules, streamline communications, and reduce labour costs. As a result, we’ve grown explosively to become a world leader in restaurant scheduling software.
With thousands of customers across the globe, we are scaling quickly and are looking for a driven salesperson to join us on our mission to become the leading workforce management solution for restaurants. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success and building our sales team.
As an Account Executive, your primary goal is to help new inbound leads discover the value that 7shifts can bring to their business and convert them to paying customers. Using your consultative selling skills, you will guide prospects through the buying journey until they become a paying customer.
- Be the primary point of contact for assigned inbound prospects via live chat, text message, email, and phone
- Assist new trial signups with pointed discovery, product demos, and Q&A
- Clearly articulate the 7shifts value proposition and return on investment
- Manage your inbound lead pipeline, working efficiently to qualify leads and close good-fit restaurants
- Utilize our best-in-class tools to perform and track all activities (Salesforce, Outreach, Intercom, Zendesk, Slack, and others)
- Be an expert and up to date on all 7shifts’ products and offerings
- Thoroughly understand the restaurant industry and personas to communicate how 7shifts helps with specific challenges
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to position 7shifts to succeed
- Live the 7shifts values as you work towards team and individual growth goals
- Work collaboratively to help team members develop and iterate on the sales playbook
- Work with other departments to test new initiatives, develop our product and processes, and continue to grow at a rapid pace
You should have:
- 1-2 years of experience exceeding quota as a BDR, SDR, or AE
- Passion for helping people and businesses improve how they operate
- Proven ability to manage high velocity sales cycles
- A desire to be part of a fast moving company with massive growth goals
- An understanding and commitment to our company values
It’d be cooler if you had:
- Knowledge of restaurant operations
- SaaS experience
- Stock options (equity) in a Silicon Valley VC-backed startup
- Competitive health benefits
- Continuous learning benefit
- Generous & flexible vacation
- Free catered lunches every Friday
- Unlimited snacks and a fully stocked drink fridge
- A culture that values authenticity, trust, curiosity, and diversity of thought
- Apple equipment
- Casual dress code
- Convenient Adelaide & York location right on the PATH, less than 5 min from St. Andrew and Osgoode Subway Stations, close to awesome restaurants, of course!
We thank you for your interest in joining the 7shifts team! While we welcome all applicants, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.