7shifts is a cloud-based employee scheduling software designed for the restaurant industry. We provide enormous value to restaurant owners – from independent establishments to large franchises – by helping restaurant operators create schedules, streamline communications, and reduce labour costs. As a result, we’ve grown explosively to become a world leader in restaurant scheduling software.
With thousands of customers across the globe, we are scaling quickly and are looking for a highly organized, customer focused Product Manager to join us on our mission of improving happiness & efficiency in the workplace. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
As the Product Manager, you will own product features from conception to launch. You will excel at cross-functional collaboration and work with leadership, design, engineering, sales, marketing, and customer success to deliver value to users through product launches. You will seamlessly flow between high-level strategic planning and day-to-day project execution. You will set and achieve ambitious goals on growth, adoption and engagement, helping the company both define and achieve its success.
- Define your features. Write specs and user stories, create wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists. Communicate functionality and incorporate feedback. Rinse and repeat
- Prioritize your work and your team’s work. Manage the backlog of features
- Manage the daily workflow with a team of engineers and designers. Do whatever your team needs to help them keep moving
- Create and maintain your team’s roadmap and milestones. Work with your team to estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring that you’re working on the highest priority things you can be
- Collaborate with business development, developer relations, and other cross-functional teams to work with partners, participate in design sprints, and build the best apps for our mutual customers
- Represent your team in communication with product, engineering, and marketing leadership
- Ensure we ship well-crafted product at a timely pace
You should have:
- Product management experience on a platform, marketplace, or other commerce product
- Experience working with third-parties on technology and product-based partnerships
- Proven history of shipping and managing products with cross-functional teams
- Experience building out new product development teams (either as a direct manager or through informal leadership) and driving them toward a big vision as well as consistent execution
- Previous experience shipping and iterating on successful products
- Ability to work independently, communicating across multiple time zones
It’d be cooler if you had:
- Previous startup experience
- Stock options (equity) in a Silicon Valley VC-backed startup
- Competitive health benefits
- Continuous learning benefit
- Generous & flexible vacation
- Free catered lunches every Friday
- Unlimited snacks and fully stocked drink fridge with fresh juices
- A culture that values authenticity, trust, curiosity, and diversity of thought
- Apple equipment
- Casual dress code
- Convenient Broadway location close to awesome restaurants, of course
We thank you for your interest in joining the 7shifts team! While we welcome all applicants, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.